Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Best Laid Summer Plans

Okay. So it has been over ten days since my last post... TEN!  Ugh. I told myself I was going to write this summer. I was full of ambition to be my best self and to be productive. But instead I am focusing on things very typical of teenagers at this state, I guess. I am in like. Deep like. But it's a work thing, and I don't know that it's reciprocated, and I can't seem to stop looking in the mirror thinking about what he sees and under the moon when some song makes me want to move, I start thinking about his face BLAAAAA ...

Anyways. There is NO reason I should be telling you this. My last ten days were not noteworthy or important. Not here in Montauk anyways ... I can't speak for LA!

I miss Bev. I've also not seen much of Bev since her ocean "incident," as my dad calls it. Dad put a lock on the gate between the houses. He said she needs her privacy. Ummm.... wut? I swear sometimes it seems like my parents want any excuse to get me away from Bev. They are my parents, they'll always be my parents, and I'll always care what they think, but why they have to get all paranoid and insecure about loyalties and boundaries, it's just like, why do you even pay for her house if you don't want me to think of her as family...

Anyways.

Like I said none of that matters, because we are gonna talk about the fucking boanthropic (sorry I had couple beers on the beach after work ... woops!)

Oh man, I have missed The Boanthropic. I've missed the energy it brought. The confusion. The danger. I know that for you guys it's just getting started, and that you have really important stuff to do (and a really important person to save), but since TheBoanthropic went silent, myself I just feel kinda useless ... and probably will until TheBoanthropic returns. Oh man, I can't wait.

When did you say it was? October something? It said something on The Devil's Gates scroll.

Remember? ... because I don't HA!

Boy it would be cool if we could be together on that day, if the voice does come back.

Anyways.

The sun is coming up. Better get back to my summer reading and try to catch a couple hours (Pynchon puts me right to sleep).



Moar Soon

K







No comments:

Post a Comment